Complaint Review: Oopsieinc.

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: Mariela P.S. — Southampton New York
Oopsieinc.
64 Towd Point Rd Southampton, New York USA

Oopsieinc. / Sergio Caballero Oopsieinc. = Bad business practice: False accusations after properly finished design service Southampton New York

Sergio Caballero from Oopsieinc. requested a last minute design work from me, which I agreed to do for a minimal amount not covering the long hours I knew I would have to put into it. I knew him and I was doing him a favor.

From the files he gave me (plus the designs of the 3 previous designers about which work Sergio told me he hasn't paid!?) I had to recreate a whole new poster design and use 2 programs to deliver the right image. I did my work on time, he was happy with the jpg of the image I created and requested the large file. I received the payment for my work and sent to Sergio the file ready for print in PDF format plus the psd file. After that he requested another variation of the poster with alteration of the central image and a third round of changes on the credits (which is time consuming in sense of rendering the large files) and I did those changes diligently. [continued below]....

.....

A few days later Sergio Caballero told me that the poster is useless? as it is and needs to be reworked. I was surprised and not clear what this mean and asked him to clarify. Sergio did not respond and just in the New Year eve (a week later) started asking me if I will finish my work. To my best knowledge, my work was done, so I replied that I can work additionally if he gets more specific and let me know how many hours he would like me to put into that. Our downfall in communication really continued from that point on.

I feel very uncomfortable with the abusive attitude on Sergio Caballero behalf during the second half of our communication. He was careful not to send emails and was communicating through texts and phone. After I resubmitted all requested files for the project plus my work files! Sergio posted false and inflammatory accusations against me on the internet.

I am a graphic design professional with pride in my work and client relationships and would not only NOT recommend but WARN people about dealing with the “businessman” Sergio Caballero and his company Oopsieinc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oopsieinc/Southampton-New-York-11969/Oopsieinc-Sergio-Caballero-Oopsieinc-Bad-business-practice-False-accusations-after-1113839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oopsieinc.