• Report: #631984

• Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: william — Chandler Arizona United States of America
Open Road Tours
4735 N. 12th st. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Open Road Tours Creative Travel Managment not a good place to work for if you want to get paid Phoenix, Arizona

I worked for Open Road Tours for little over, and i worked my tail off for this company. Starting in June of 2009 payroll checks started coming later and later. By December of 2009 most employees where six weeks behind, and when we asked about them we got no answer. Well i had had enough and decided to just quit and go to the labor board of Arizona. During there investigation the owner would not respond to there inquirys. So the labor board decided in my favor. Ther had about 45 days to pay me what they owed me ($2,307.70), but they did'nt. so the labor board when to Superior Court in Maricopa County and got a judgement for three times the amount. Now they owe me ($6,923.10). Ive hired a lawyer to collect but they owe so many people ill probably never see it. Im going to the networks to take my case there and see if that gets there attention. I think its wrong to treat your employees this way and this company should be ashamed of themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Open-Road-Tours/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/Open-Road-Tours-Creative-Travel-Managment-not-a-good-place-to-work-for-if-you-want-to-get-631984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Open Road Tours