Complaint Review: Open Sky Social Shopping Network

• Submitted: Wed, November 23, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 23, 2011

• Reported By: Melissa — Tampa Florida USA
Open Sky Social Shopping Network

Open Sky Social Shopping Network Open Sky Complete Rip-Off, Double Charges, No Refunds, No Merchandise! Internet

Open Sky is a new 'social' shopping site that has big name celebrities promoting products a 'sale' prices. They send you daily alerts to new products and you order...seems cool and easy...

Right. Well, I placed my first order at the beginning of Sept, and it is now November 22 and it's never been filled. I finally asked for a refund (they had said it was on back order, etc)...and the customer service rep said, sure, you'll see the refund in a few days...well, two weeks later I check my AMEX statement online and find that not only did he neglect to refund my money, he actually charged my card again for the same order...so I was double-charged and did not receive my goods...

It gets better. In the interim, I had placed another order. They do have some cool things and I was offered a DVD that was supposed to be available to Open Sky customers first and the cheapest price. I ordered (it was a workout DVD) and then headed over to Amazon where, of course, it was for sale and at a cheaper price. I went back to open sky and emailed, telling them to cancel my order.

Of course, they didn't get back to me for days, and oops, the DVD has already shipped, but don't worry, we'll intercept it and refund you. They did not do either. I got the DVD and refused delivery...and again, this was weeks ago. Now, when I email, no one either knows what I'm talking about or responds...and no refund.

This company is a fraud and I can only hope that AMEX can help me get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2011 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Open-Sky-Social-Shopping-Network/internet/Open-Sky-Social-Shopping-Network-Open-Sky-Complete-Rip-Off-Double-Charges-No-Refunds-N-801153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Open Sky Social Shopping Network