Complaint Review: OpenCube Technologies

• Submitted: Wed, August 21, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 21, 2002

• Reported By:Benicia CA
OpenCube Technologies
PO Box 876 E. Holden, Maine U.S.A.

OpenCube Technologies (JAMES) ripoff, did not want to refund my money or help me with tech support. rip-off business from hell E. Holden Maine

I bought software from these guys and they refuse to refund me my money back as stated on thier web site.
They even refused to help me with tech. support.

Stay away from these guys. Software Company is three guys thinking they know how to program. You can do everything in easy code.

Benicia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2002 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OpenCube-Technologies/E-Holden-Maine-04429/OpenCube-Technologies-JAMES-ripoff-did-not-want-to-refund-my-money-or-help-me-with-tech-27616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OpenCube Technologies