Complaint Review: Opentip.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 06, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, March 06, 2010

• Reported By: Scott — Los Angeles California United States of America
ATAFA, 101 First Street, Internet United States of America

Opentip.com Atop a ridiculous 20% restocking fee for returned items, they are refusing to credit two items that were opened. Internet

Granted, the initial order was cheap and delivery was reasonably fast. However, shipping was costly.

I found the products not to my liking. I phoned. I emailed. Two weeks later I got an RMA. I promptly sent the items I purchased back and received word that because I had opened two of them that I simply wouldn't receive a refund on those items. WHAT?!?! This, atop a hefty 20% restocking fee. RIDICULOUS. Between this and their awful customer service, make sure what you buy is what you want to keep. Or better yet, do this company a favor and put them out of business by shopping elsewhere. AVOID these SCAMMERS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2010 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opentipcom/internet/Opentipcom-Atop-a-ridiculous-20-restocking-fee-for-returned-items-they-are-refusing-to-578980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opentip.com