retired

• Submitted: Fri, February 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Operation Boot Camp / Elite Fitness Concepts
elite-fitness-concepts.com/about.html Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Operation Boot Camp / Elite Fitness Concepts / Melissa Daly Told me I do NOT "FIT" into this fitness program because I am to fat. Fact: I went down 1 size since I started this program} Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: Boot camp is awesome!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Simply Untrue

*Consumer Comment: You are the only one?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Operation Boot Camp In Orlando Florida

It was told to me I did not "FIT" into this program.
This fitness website mislead people DAILY by the before & after pictures saying those women did the weight loss with BOOT CAMP - The actual fact is, that is a FRAUD.

Surgery was what made all those women lose the weight. First & foremost. Your ad in the Orlando Weekly also states its for everyone - all fitness levels welcome - another lie. I was slower then the others in my class. That was held against me & u told me that this program is not a good fit for me. When actually I went down a size since I started your program.

Misleading advertisments & promises that are lies. I feel you this company should NEVER have the chance to do this to another human being! VERY unprofessional
& Melissa Daly should NEVER be a trainer for people that are over weight trying to get fit!!! The fact is all she is, is book trained as a certified trainer & have personal knowledge because of your gastric bypass weight loss surgery choice with personal fitness
choices since that she made. I am assuming she is riding on the coat tails of Rick STafford
experience ~ Which I have no knowledge of or met him.

How bad can it get for a fat person to be decrimated against for not being fast enough after 1 month of training. & being told this training is not for u. When u know it is working & u lost 1 size in clothing. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER BE IN THE FITNESS BUSINESS!

Darlene
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2007 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Operation-Boot-Camp-Elite-Fitness-Concepts/Orlando-Florida/Operation-Boot-Camp-Elite-Fitness-Concepts-Melissa-Daly-Told-me-I-do-NOT-FIT-into-th-234054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Operation Boot Camp / Elite Fitness Concepts

Boot camp is awesome!

AUTHOR: Cris - (United States of America)

Boot camp was recommended to me by two friends who participate.  I attended a free Saturday class to see if it truly was for all fitness levels.  I'm 55 years old and have been a desk jockey for years, very sedentary.  Use it or lose it, I always say - and I'm losing it but ready and determined to turn it around.

Rick and TJ were very helpful on the first day and showed me that I was able to begin and participate at my level.  I signed up for a 6 month commitment because I'm determined to be one of those old ladies who is in better shape than most 20-somethings you see.

The second week, I hit a bump in the road and thought that maybe boot camp wasn't for me.  But I talked to Rick and he assured me that I'd be able to participate.  I just finished the second week and am feeling stronger, more energetic, more graceful, and happier than I remember feeling for a very long time.

In the class that I attend, there are all levels of fitness, from super-buff to 'need to move it before I lose it.'  Everybody gets a workout.  Rick is awesome, TJ is awesome, boot camp is awesome.

If you're ready to get fit or improve your fitness or to maintain your fitness, sign up.  You won't regret it.  It's definitely a bargain.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Simply Untrue

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

My name is Melissa Daly and I am the person stated in this file. I am a fully certified certified personal trainer and owner of Elite Fitness Concepts/Operation Fitness Boot Camp. I wish to address two issues in this report:

1. Without invading Darlene's privacy, Darlene is a former client who had MEDICAL issues that our organization felt would endanger her health and fitness if she continued our program. She was offered the names of 3 personal trainers that we felt would help her on a one on one basis and not in a group setting. She was given a full and complete refund for the cost of her program. I am a plus size person who lost 100lbs from a gastric bypass and 100lbs from working one on one with Elite Fitness Concepts and training for triathlon. I am now an Ironman 70.3 Triathlete and Boot Camp Facilitator. Elite Fitness Concepts has been in operation for 5 1/2 years. I would never wish to endanger the health or well being of any client and am open and honest about my weight loss with every client that enters my program. I am proud of the work I do with my clients and only wish the best for Darlene. She is a wonderful woman who I only wanted to see succeed and not get injured in the process of her weight loss journey.

2. The name of our company is : Elite Fitness Concepts/Operation Fitness Boot Camp and all our advertising and representation of this company is displayed in that fashion. There is no copyright infringement involved with this name. Our parent company is : Elite Diver Enterprises which is registered with the State of Florida. Our incorporation papers are a matter of public record but I will be happy to produce them for inspection. This Jeff individual is NOT a former employee as we have never had a Jeff work for us who isn't CURRENTLY with our organization.

If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to answer them at 1 877 368 1792. I appreciate your time in reading this information.

You are the only one?

AUTHOR: Florida Fit - (U.S.A.)

I noticed that there are no other reports on this company except this one. Is that a crazy co-incidence, that no other clients are dissatisfied? I think that speaks volumes. I love Operation Boot Camp and have been attending for a year. I've never been treated with disrespect by any trainer.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Operation Boot Camp In Orlando Florida

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

These are NOT the same people that run Operation Boot Camp out of Atlanta, Knoxville, and other cities. In fact, they are infringing the trademark for Operation Boot Camp. The REAL Operation Boot Camp folks accept all fitness levels and are very competent and nice people.