Complaint Review: OpinionPlace.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 08, 2010

• Reported By:Mc Kenzie Tennessee
OpinionPlace.com
22000 AOL Way Dulles, Virginia U.S.A.

OpinionPlace.com An AOL Company I have not been paid for surveys I completed since January 12, 2007. Dulles Virginia

*Consumer Comment: You are NOT alone!!!

I have been answering surveys for OpinionPlace, an AOL LLC Company since January 12, 2007 & I have yet to be paid for any of the surveys I completed. After several calls and e-mails to AOL & Opinion Place, Opinion Place has promised a partial credit to my PayPal account of $10.00 in 3-4 weeks but I don't believe them because I've been promised credits so many times before.

I have been in contact with AOL & Opinion Place since January 17, 2007. AOL keeps promising cash credits within 3-5 days & referring me back to Opinion Place & Opinion Place in turn kept referring me back to AOL. AOL keeps telling me the credits are being made to my method of payment but I never, ever receive any credits & I check my statement month after month. This has been going on for eight months now & I have yet to see any credits to my method of payment with AOL which is my checking account, checks or PayPal credits.

In my opinion after eight months this company is a rip-off. They invite me to take more surveys but I am not going to answer any more surveys from this company because I see they are not planning to pay me all that I am owed for answering their surveys.

Debra
Mc Kenzie, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OpinionPlacecom/Dulles-Virginia-20166/OpinionPlacecom-An-AOL-Company-I-have-not-been-paid-for-surveys-I-completed-since-January-274252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OpinionPlace.com

You are NOT alone!!!

AUTHOR: Lovinglifeinvegas - (U.S.A.)

Same EXACT thing has happened to me. While I dont try to make any money from this thing, it is valuable time I spend taking their "Opinion Polls". I get worthless promises,have not seen a single dollar put into my Paypal account.
They totally ignore my E-Mails,all I get is a automated response that they are looking into it.
My advise? IGNORE THEM!! Send their E-mails to the spam folder. This is CLEARLY another AOHell ripoff and not worthy of your valuable time. Cut your losses now....

Sign me...
Tired of old AOL tricks...