flight

Complaint Review: Opportunities Unlimited Publications INC.

• Submitted: Tue, April 26, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:Morayfield Australia
Opportunities Unlimited Publications INC.
1401 Armour Road, North Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

Opportunities Unlimited Publications INC. Fraudulant Ripoff stating Guaranteed Cash Payout Waiting North Kansas City Kansas

Within a period of 5 days I received 3 letters from this company congratulating me as a Candidate in entry for cash awards between $21,550 AUD and $27,585 AUD. In these letters I was to play a card game or answer a question, and return with a specified amount of money.

The final letter I received was a cash payment notifiction letter which is clearly worded to make me to believe that I had won $13,230.00AUD and I was to answer a qualifying question and return the letter with a payment of $23.00AUD

These companies and others like them need to be stopped. There are a lot of gullible people receiving these letters world wide I would imagine and many - like myself - would be people needing and dreaming of winning amounts such as they offer.

Not only did I receive letters from this company but also another one offering far larger amounts - $1,000,000 - to be exact which I will report separately.

Debbie
Morayfield
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Opportunities Unlimited

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2005 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-INC/North-Kansas-City-Kansas-MO-64116/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-INC-Fraudulant-Ripoff-stating-Guaranteed-Cash-Payout-140550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opportunities Unlimited Publications INC.