Complaint Review: Opportunities Unlimited Publications, Inc./ John Winstead, Mitchell Wagner, Don Fields, Emil Atherto

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:hyattsville Maryland
1401 Armour Road, North Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

Opportunities Unlimited Publications, Inc./ John Winstead, Mitchell Wagner, Don Fields, Emil Atherton . stole money from me I didn't have to give away. North Kansas City Missouri

This company sent me a new letter every week making me believe I was in the running for a sweepstake contest prize of $15,000.00 I begin to doubt them after receiving the next letter asking for more money after they said I had won the award; so I looked them up on the internet which I should have done befor now. I read all the rip-off reports and decided to file my own report.

Linda
hyattsville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-Inc-John-Winstead-Mitchell-Wagner-Don-Fields-Emil-Atherto/North-Kansas-City-Missouri-64116/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-Inc-John-Winstead-Mitchell-Wagner-Don-Fields-Em-468631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opportunities Unlimited Publications, Inc./ John Winstead, Mitchell Wagner, Don Fields, Emil Atherto