Complaint Review: Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: Christina — So Po Ontario Canada
Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc.
1401 Armour Center Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc. Tempting, convincing and TOO GOOD to be true Kansas City, Missouri

As I have already read, his person or persons have hit Missouri pretty hard with this scam.

I live in Northern Ontario Canada.

This express courier envelope arrived for me in the mail.  I was excited at first, then it asked me to send 20 CAD, as a registration fee and to prove my interest in my potential earnings of 15000.00 CAD (amounts already converted from USD as of Aug 3, 2010 at a rate of .977402).  I also had to answer a mathematical skill testing question.

Sounded great until I seen the send money now and have since done a little research in to this company and what I have found is that it is completely made up and is shameful on the individuals part.  I must admit, coodos to him, you have to have a pair of **** and no conscience to be able to pull something like this off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-Inc/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9134/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-Inc-Tempting-convincing-and-TOO-GOOD-to-be-true-Ka-693243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc.