• Report: #292069

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2007

• Reported By:nsw sydney Other
Opportunities Unlimited Publications, Inc
1401 Armour Road North Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

Opportunities Unlimited Publications, Inc YOUR DREAMS CAN COME TRUE North Kansas City Kansas

Mother of 6, and a pensioner, who wouldnt dream of having money send to you for what competition I wouldnt have a clue. But seeing the amount that you have just been told you won just makes your day.

Well I started reading the back of the letter just to make sure it was real, but to my surprise it didnt say exactly how I came across to them, and if I had entered such a competition.

Then my mind started thinking how this money can accomodate me and my children, and what I can get for them for christmas, as christmas was near and I didnt know wea or how I was going to get presents for each of my children.

When this letter came, I thought my prays had been answered, and that I was in luck, but something told me to type in this companys name and check them out.
Well wasnt i surprised wen i read one of the other peoples letter regarding this company and discovered it was a dream only.
Im so thankful that I did try and investigate if this company was true, because even though I dont have christmas presents for my children, but Ive saved myself spending money that I dont really have to cater for these evil people that dont need it as much as I do.

Even though I have not got a cent for this, but its opened my eyes to how cruel this world can be, and if I was to have only bread and butter for christmas at least I will go to bed knowing that I didnt fall prey to some one's evil plans.

Thank you so so much for opening up my eyes wen I needed too.

nsw sydney

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Opportunities Unlimited

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2007 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-Inc/North-Kansas-City-Kansas-64116/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-Inc-YOUR-DREAMS-CAN-COME-TRUE-North-Kansas-City-Kans-292069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opportunities Unlimited Publications, Inc