Complaint Review: Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:Kapuskasing Ontario
Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc.
Post Office Box 219622 North Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc. Prize Payment Notification North Kansas City Missouri

I just received a prize payment notification from these guys telling me my prize status was in jeopardy. Oddly enough I do not remember ever entering the contest!! In any event they want me to send them 20 dollars to insure my status, yeah right! I will however send the form but I will tell them to take the fee out of my enormous winnings. I doubt I will hear from them in any time soon. I have done this in the past and these kinds of notices stopped coming. I guess I have to go back to my old tactics.

Thank You for the web site because I can easily see a lot of people getting suckered into this scam. These people ( and I use the term loosely) should be tared and feathered for their dishonesty and callousness.

Nick
Kapuskasing, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-Inc/North-Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9622/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-Inc-Prize-Payment-Notification-North-Kansas-City-Mis-351373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc.