adjusted

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: Stefan — Sydney Other Australia
Opportunities Unlimited Publications
1401 Armour Rd Kansas city, Missouri United States of America

Opportunities Unlimited Publications "motion brought forward" "Stefan here is your $15,000.00" hahaha!! Kansas city, Missouri

I received a green evelope with express post written on it. I opened it to find to my amazement that money had fallen out of the sky! My God I'm one lucky guy I thought, reading the fancy document...

But then it got to the funniest part of all, I was asked to send $25Aud to Kansas City mind you and then the penny dropped...

If its too good to be true then perhaps it is, well, thankfully after being ripped off too many times to count on my gullible fingers, I found this website, lo and behold! It is too good to be true!

Oh well, if I had a spare monopoly bill to send I would, but intead, I think I'll save the cost of a postage stamp. What an elaborate hoax... Just outrageous the trouble they have gone to to syphon off people's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications/Kansas-city-Missouri-/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-motion-brought-forward-Stefan-here-is-your-1500-847530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opportunities Unlimited Publications