Complaint Review: Opportunities Unlimited Publications

• Submitted: Tue, October 19, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2004

• Reported By:Brisbane Australia
Opportunities Unlimited Publications
1401 Armour Road North Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

Opportunities Unlimited Publications ripoff North Kansas

I have sent money to this company after being told that I had won anything up to $40,000.00AUD.

To date all I have received is some very tacky jewelery that I did not order and demands of more money.

So far they have received nearly $100.00AUD. But I have not seen a penny.

They are now sending me three to four letters a day, five days a week.

I realize that living in Australia, I have mine and Buckley's when it comes to getting my money back. I just wish there was some way of stopping them from sending me all this junk.

They have my money, and as a pensioner, money I couldn't really afford. Just how much do they want from me.

Many thanks.

Mary
Brisbane Queensland
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Opportunities Unlimited

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2004 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications/North-Kansas-City-Kansas-MO-64116/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-ripoff-North-Kansas-113727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opportunities Unlimited Publications