Complaint Review: Opportunities Unlimited Publications

• Submitted: Sun, April 16, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 16, 2006

• Reported By:Gilbert Arizona
Opportunities Unlimited Publications
1401 Armour Road North Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

Opportunities Unlimited Publications Contest Ripoff big time Dont send 5.00 North Kansas City Missouri

I keep getting mail from these guys. I have sent checks for 5.00 and I keep advancing to the next round of questions. It is endless. After over 200.00 I am still playing and nothing. They rip you off. I finally stopped after I realized this was a scam. You get no money and you keep sending them money. The only winner was them. I hope the law can get involved and bring them to justice.

Dont send any money to them. You will get sucked into a game that will go on forever until you finally wake up. What the best part is I didnt send them anymore money yet I keep advancing. They say hey, great answer now you advance again. I laugh. Obviously they generate this on a computer and are clueless. Someone is getting rich however they cant run from the long arm of the law. They are committing fraudulent schemes. I believe that carries a stiff penalty.

Craig
Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2006 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications/North-Kansas-City-Missouri-64116/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-Contest-Ripoff-big-time-Dont-send-500-North-Kansas-C-186906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opportunities Unlimited Publications