Complaint Review: Opportunities Unlimited Publications

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2007

• Reported By:Mexico City Other
Opportunities Unlimited Publications
Post Office Box 219790 North Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

Opportunities Unlimited Publications Took money from me promising 20,000 cash prizes North Kansas City Missouri

I am 84 years old and I live with my wife and daughter. I receive a pension from Social Security of $1,100.00 a month.

I have been receiving letters from Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc. for a while and I have given money to them. A lot of it. I thought I would finally receive a 20,000 prize, but never happened.

It's incredible that these rip-off artists have not been caught and put to jail. They are stealing from elderly people like myself that can only survive with their Social Security pensions.

Do not send money to this company! They are stealing money from anybody who will let themselves be naive. They take advantage of people who need money, especially elderly people. Please beware!

Thomas
Mexico City
Mexico

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Opportunities Unlimited

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications/North-Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9790/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-Took-money-from-me-promising-20000-cash-prizes-North-289407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opportunities Unlimited Publications