Complaint Review: Opportunities Unlimited Publications,Inc

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Greenfield, NorthWest Territorie
Opportunities Unlimited Publications,Inc
1401 Armour Rd. North Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

Opportunities Unlimited Publications,Inc Recently,June 16/08 sent contest papers to send $20-$35 to play contest North Kansas City Missouri

*Author of original report: Opportunities Unlimited Publications,Inc

My father had recently received documents in the mail to send $20-$35 CAD in the mail either by credit card,money order ,etc.., along with him to fill out papers to play this contest in order to win upto $100,000.

My dad is 80 yrs old and was determined to send it all in.I' told him that I felt that it was a scam because you shouldn't have to send money into a contest in order to play something that you didn't even apply for.So,I told him that I would go onto the websites and check it out to see if it is a scam.

BOYS!!!,am I glad that your website had popped up-I knew It!

I called my father back and told him that I was right -It was a scam,most definetly,almost5-6 yrs ago and it's happening again.

Thanks so much for your website or we would be another that bit the dust!!

Melanie g
Greenfield,, NorthWest Territories
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opportunities-Unlimited-PublicationsInc/North-Kansas-City-Missouri-64116/Opportunities-Unlimited-PublicationsInc-RecentlyJune-1608-sent-contest-papers-to-send--341328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opportunities Unlimited Publications,Inc

Opportunities Unlimited Publications,Inc

AUTHOR: Melanie G - (Canada)

I live in Greenfield,New Brunswick Canada