Complaint Review: OpticsFast, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: RickVonF — Las Vegas Nevada
OpticsFast, Inc.
1204 Avenue (Drop Box Office) Brooklyn, New York United States of America

OpticsFast, Inc. Becky S Not returning my eye glasses - Brooklyn, New York

Personal experience with OpticsFast.  I sent in a pair of Cazal glasses, valued over $1,500.00, for repair on Feb 20, 2013.  I received an e-mail from Becky S about a week later asking what repairs were needed.  It was obvious, I sat on them and the lens had popped out and the arms were bent.

I sent a reply email with a follow-up phone call as to the damages.  I was told I should receive an estimate for the repairs within a week.  I did, the cost was $39.00 and an additional charge for shipping, which I had already paid in advance before mailing them in for repair.  On Feb 27th I received the following e-mail. Once the invoice is paid, it will take an additional 3-5 to fix and ship your item.

"A tracking number will be sent to you via email once the item is shipped."If you have any further questions, please dont hesistate to contact us.  After two weeks I call to find out the status of my glasses.  I was told they were still in repair and I would receive an e-mail when they are repaired given a date for shipment.

March 6th, We will process this order and send you a tracking number as soon as it ships.  Another two weeks and several phone calls later I still could not get a date that the repairs would be completed.

On March 20th I called and informed Becky that I wanted my glasses back, unrepaired immediately.  I was told that they would send them back within in a few days.

March 27th I called and demanded they send my glasses back.  I was told it takes steps in the process to send them back.  I said how many steps and days does it take to put them in a box and mail them.  I was hung up on.

April 1st I called and asked when would I received the glasses?  Again, I was hung up on.  I called back and asked for the owner again I was hung up on.  It is now April 2nd and unable to communicate with anyone because as soon as I tell them my customer number I get hung up on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OpticsFast-Inc/Brooklyn-New-York-11229/OpticsFast-Inc-Becky-S-Not-returning-my-eye-glasses-Brooklyn-New-York-1039972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OpticsFast, Inc.