Complaint Review: OpticsFast, Inc

• Reported By: BeenHad967 — Hanover Maryland
OpticsFast, Inc
1421 Sheepshead Bay Road Brooklyn, New York USA

OpticsFast, Inc Bait and Switch Brooklyn New York

May 31, 2013 I ordered prescription DriveWare lenses from OpticsFast.com.  They advertised that for an extra 19.99 they would expedite the order.  That brought my total to 379.97.

Opticsfast promptly withdrew this 379.97 from my account on June 4, 1013, not when the order shipped as I had expected.  I did not complain about this early withdrawal because they had my frames which are expensive.

OpticsFast.com advertised "DriveWare" lenses.  I sent my frames and prescription accordingly.  I paid for expedited services but it was 38 days before I heard from them.

Upon opening thefirst thing I noticed was the lenses were clear which immediately let me know I had been tricked.  DriveWear lenses never turn clear.

I notified OpticsFast at sales@opticsfast. [continued below]....

.....com of this grave concern (DriveWare lens was crucial to the order).  I sent several emails and received several responses from Becky S telling that I was wrong and that the shipment was "DriveWare."

I offered to no avail to take pictures of the lenses which are clear and clearly not DriveWare.  I also asked for a refund as I have to now pay to have the glasses done elsewhere.  At this point Becky S accused me of trying to con them and stopped responding to my emails.

Bottom line is OpticsFast charged my account for DriveWare while knowingly sending me a much cheaper lenses followed by pretending not to know what I am talking about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OpticsFast-Inc/Brooklyn-New-York-11235/OpticsFast-Inc-Bait-and-Switch-Brooklyn-New-York-1067272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OpticsFast, Inc