Complaint Review: OpticsFast

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Hope — Ocean Isle Beach North Carolina
OpticsFast
Internet USA

OpticsFast They did not repair my glasses as promised and would not return my money ($59.95) which they insist must be paid up front. Internet

Was promised that they could repair my glasses. When I received them back, they were only fixed on one side. I put them on and they broke again. Sent back and that repair was horrible. They did uneven arms.  No way to wear them. Would not rturn my money, just thhe broken glasses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OpticsFast/internet/OpticsFast-They-did-not-repair-my-glasses-as-promised-and-would-not-return-my-money-59-1170802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OpticsFast