Complaint Review: OpticsPlanet.com

• Submitted: Sat, April 06, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: SOMETIMESSHOPPING — New York New York
OpticsPlanet.com

OpticsPlanet.com Optics Planet Optics Planet sells items they do not have and then hopes you forget about your order Internet

*UPDATE Employee: OpticsPlanet wants to help!

"I ordered a pair of eyeglass frames from OpticsPlanet on March 9, 2013.

As of April 3, 2013, those lenses had not yet arrived so I contacted them via their online customer service. Frank informed me that not only did they not had they not shipped my frames; they never had them in
stock. I expressed my surprise that I was never contacted about the delay. I waited almost a month and it's difficult to determine how much longer i would have been waiting if I had not contact them. They very well could have just neglected to fill the order and pocketed the money.

When I told Frank that I would like my money back, he said that it would be refunded back to my Paypal account within 48 hours and that sometimes it can take as little as 24 hours. It has been three business
days and I still have not received my refund. Now, I'm sure that everyone's experience will be different and that oversights are made from time to time. This was my experience and I felt it necessary to share. "

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OpticsPlanetcom/internet/OpticsPlanetcom-Optics-Planet-Optics-Planet-sells-items-they-do-not-have-and-then-hopes-y-1041182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OpticsPlanet.com

OpticsPlanet wants to help!

AUTHOR: AdamC - ()

Hi there, this is Adam from OpticsPlanet. I just wanted to apologize for the frustration this has caused you. It sounds like something got mixed up - we strive to avoid this sort of thing and always bring our customers the best experience possible.

I want to make sure this gets resolved as soon as possible. If you call us at 800-504-5897 with your order number ready, our team will look into the matter. Be sure to let them know about this report. Thanks!