Complaint Review: Opticsplanet

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: Concerned- — bellevue Washington United States of America
Opticsplanet

Opticsplanet Company is fraudlen lying about stock on hand and expected dates as well as rude customer service Internet

I have ordered from the company twice, both times with the same result. The customer service rep assured me the item was in stock. However, within minutes of placing the order I was sent an email saying it was out of stock and I needed to call to determine possible shipping dates. When I called I was assured that it would be in "early next week" so I waited -unhappily-. on Friday of the next week I called to find out that half of my order had shipped and the other half was still waiting for inventory. The customer service rep hung up on me as soon as I asked when I could expect the other items. I called back an spoke to another customer service rep "Mike" who told me that they rarely have anything in stock they are just a middleman who orders things from the manufacture and marks it up to sell to the consumer and as such there is a wait for everything in the "inventory"

This is not an e-commerce site this is fraud. there is no reason someone would put up with this fraud and lying customer service.

I canceled my order and suggest everyone else avoid this company like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opticsplanet/internet/Opticsplanet-Company-is-fraudlen-lying-about-stock-on-hand-and-expected-dates-as-well-as-860559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opticsplanet