Complaint Review: Optima Cigs

• Reported By: carolv70726 — Denham Springs Louisiana
Optima Cigs
1269 N Wood Dale Rd Wood Dale, Illinois United States of America

Optima Cigs Ripp Off Wood Dale, Illinois

I ordered a 6.95 trial kit which I paid for. This morning I logged into my bank account to find that I was overdrawn because I had been charged 116.93 for refill cartridges which I had not requested. When I called the company they informed me because I had kept the kit for 14 days I was being charged this amount no where on the internet does it say this, nowhere in the package that was sent does it say this. Now I have to wait for them to send the cartridges out then return them and they will refund some of my money this is a total rip off do not do business with this company!!!!! A 6.95 kit is now costing me 29.95 plus the original 6.95.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optima-Cigs/Wood-Dale-Illinois-60191/Optima-Cigs-Ripp-Off-Wood-Dale-Illinois-1040882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optima Cigs