Complaint Review: Optimal Health Products, Inc

• Updated: Fri, August 15, 2014

• Reported By: Amanda — California
Optimal Health Products, Inc
427 N Tatnall St Suite 73055 Wilmington, Delaware USA

Optimal Health Products, Inc Sent me "trial" product that I did not order and charged me for S/H Wilmington Delaware

I came home today to find a package in my mail box.  I was not expecting any packages but I do place online orders from time to time.  Open the package to find 2 bottles of weight loss supplement that I never ordered.  After some investigation I discover that this company sends a "free" trial and then sends more orders automatically at quite a high cost.  The thing is - I have never even SEEN this webpage or product before tonight let alone hand over my credit card information to them.  I am very careful about where I make online purchases and always read the "fine print" - I would NEVER sign up for something like this.  I had noticed a small charge of $4.95 on my credit card a couple days ago with an indecipherable description line but was not too concerned and figured I must have forgotten about a small purchase.  After googling the line that appears on the credit card statment I find out it is THIS company charging me for the initial trial shipping fee.

I have NO idea how my information got to this company but I have filed a stolen card report and will be calling the company in the morning to get this product sent back and have my name removed from their list (if that is even possible).  I was actually out of the country at the time this order was placed and I am 100% certain I was not doing any online shopping that day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2014 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optimal-Health-Products-Inc/Wilmington-Delaware/Optimal-Health-Products-Inc-Sent-me-trial-product-that-I-did-not-order-and-charged-me-1170100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optimal Health Products, Inc