dealers

• Reported By: Morgan — Northbrook Illinois
Optimal Health Products
Nationwide USA

Optimal Health Products Gypsies, tramps and thieves Nationwide

Same experience as all other complainants. I didn't catch that in addition to the $78.94 charge (exhorbitant fr this product) they also charged me $59.52 and $70.95 for two other "products".  There is no packing sheet so no address or website in order to contact them. I called and followed prompts to cancel and received confirmation number. However, next month two more charges of $78.94 and $59.52.

Called again to complain and get a refund.  Customer service rep told me that when I cancelled I only cancelled one product and though I had set up all three together, I would have had to cancel each individually (with some mystery phone number or website address that varied by product) I didn't have and which isn't on the info sent with the product). He told me he would not refund anything but would waive the $32.00 cancellation fee. I was just shocked...$32.00 to cancel because I called to cancel versus through their website.

The rep was intimidating, aggressive and extremely impatient.  When I tried to ask questions he told me every time, but he never answered my questions and just got angry with me. Seemed more like a collections agency rep. Clearly was using intimidation to get me to back off.

What kind of internet company doesn't even have their website on their information, only one for "success stories".  Only success would be getting all your money back for their rip offs!

I called my credit card company and they are going to try to get my $350 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optimal-Health-Products/nationwide/Optimal-Health-Products-Gypsies-tramps-and-thieves-Nationwide-1140069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optimal Health Products