Complaint Review: Optimal Owner Care | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Optimal Owner Care full-service timeshare management agency assisting clients to optimize existing timeshare ownership, enabling them to have a "Self-Sufficient" ownership. Optimal Owner Care, rental professionals that have collectively helped rent out millions of points over the last three and a half years.

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 07, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Orange California United States of America
Optimal owner care
1 west city drive Internet United States of America

Optimal Owner Care REVIEW: Optimal Owner Care clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Optimal Owner Care. Optimal Owner Care is dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: Optimal Owner Care recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Optimal Owner Care for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with Optimal Owner Care have proven that customer satisfaction is a high priority in their organization. This means that clients can expect that Optimal Owner Care will always work closely with their clients to produce optimal results. Optimal Owner Care listens carefully to client issues and sees them as something to be learned from and a way to constantly improve. All issues are viewed as lessons that can help prevent future issues or mistakes.

Optimal Owner Care manager, Mr. John Ellis, has informed us that his personal philosophy is to treat clients the way you want to be treated and they will remain clients for a lifetime. [continued below]....
..... As a successful businessman, Mr. Ellis feels it is critical to speak to to his clients and respond intelligently and promptly. By always putting his customers first and operating from a foundation of integrity, Mr. Ellis hopes to grow Optimal Owner Care into a successful enterprise that is known as a trusted partner to vacation ownership owners around the world.

Another top executive of the company told Ripoff Report that Mr. Ellis’ personal business philosophy is based on the premise that "you get what you give". Optimal Owner Care’s mission statement says it all: "To help our clients get the absolute most out of their vacation ownerships, the way the intended it to be when they originally purchased." Some of the other things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review: typical customer feedback reads: “Optimal Owner Care (and Mr. Ellis) truly communicates all aspects of the job in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that he and his employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on all their promises."

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by a sales representative during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Optimal Owner Care.
Opitmal Owner Care is Ripoff Report Verified

Optimal Owner Care is a full service vacation ownership management and rental agency. They take people who have too much vacation ownership, or timeshare, and facilitate the rental of these properties. They charge and keep a percentage for this service and pay the clients the difference once the transaction has been completed. They stated that they are the only company out there that is paid after the fact and that most companies charge up front for this service. They explained that they only get paid when they are successful and that no other company does what they do on the scale at which they do it.

The basic services that they offer are full service vacation ownership management and rental. They help their clients manage their timeshares optimally and help them rent out their properties. Roamba.com is the rental brand of their company and it is the company that they market and advertise to renters.

There is a vast target market for which they can offer their services, over 7 million people. Real Estate Deed Sales are public information and that is how they find current people who own vacation rental timeshares. They use state of the art virtual meetings to present to potential clients. They demonstrate to them how they can help manage, rent out, and consult them on how to best use and fully take advantage of what they have and what they can do to improve their current timeshare situation.

In order to follow up with clients, they utilize their excellent, diligent, and well-staffed Customer Service Department, which is available and proactive with clients. They contact clients multiple times throughout the year to stay in front of them.

Common Consumer Complaints and Resolutions

During the onsite interview a sales representative was asked to describe some of the common complaints that Optimal Owner Care receives: “After the prequalification process, we may tell them that they do not qualify to work with us, and that can cause a complaint. However, they are really complaining that they weren’t originally sold what they needed. We always lead and consult them on what they can do to improve their timeshare situation to benefit from our services. Our customer service department is always there to do right by our clients."

Some of the complaints on Ripoff Report deal with the sale or use of “points" or “wholesale points" to consumers. A sales representative was asked to explain this point system and how it is utilized within their company: “At the end of our presentation we go over their current situation and explain to them that they need more points to work with us if that is the case. We show them how they can do this if they want to benefit from our services, as it needs to be mutually beneficial for us and them. We clearly explain that we are not trying to sell them more points, but that they need a certain amount of points to truly benefit from the services we can and do provide our clients, most of which are very satisfied. Some people have complained when we have not sold all of the points they allocated to us in a given year. However, we never guarantee that we can rent every single property. We constantly communicate with our clients to assure them that we are always doing our best."

Their company maintains that the complaints made through Ripoff Report were not made by actual clients. They are always ensuring that their clients receive more than they bargained for and that all complaints, no matter how small, are resolved amicably and immediately. They want their clients to feel that they made a great decision partnering with them and that they are doing all they can to ensure that their experience with them is pleasant and will be repeated time and time again.

Optimal Owner Care appreciates Ripoff Reports stance to do whatever it takes to make things right with consumers. They appreciate anyone who is trying to get to the bottom of the truth and value that Ripoff Report sends someone out to investigate, walk around, take photos and see that they are running a legitimate and thriving business that has nothing to hide. They are proud of what they do and the service that they provide and have more satisfied customers than not. They are excited about the rate at which their business is growing and look forward to their future.

Optimal Owner Care / Statements from the Client Relations Manager

I am highly confident in my teams ability to overcome any obstacles that ever face us or our clients. Strong communication is the cornerstone of all successful relationships and that is why we stay in constant contact with our clients."

Optimal Owner Care’s customer service team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job.

Optimal Owner Care also takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: "Optimal Owner Care provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged." Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Optimal Owner Care’s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM OPTIMAL OWNER CARE.

Optimal Owner Care recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s review Optimal Owner Care has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

One such improvement is expressed in this testimonial: "No working relationship is ever perfect. However, Optimal Owner Care (OCC) makes every effort to resolve issues to the mutual satisfaction of both owner and rental partner. One case in point is that when an OOC employee inadvertently failed to cancel unrented reservations 15 days before check-in and 100,000 points were lost. My OOC advisor 'went to bat for me' and worked out a compensation arrangement to offset a major portion of lost rental points/ rental income and this arrangement is currently ongoing. Completed rentals have been seamless, even though compensation timing has been occasionally somewhat delayed, which I can attribute to growing pains at OOC. Keep up the good work at OOC and continue to help me offset Maintenance Fees with real income!

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mr. Ellis, Ripoff Report is convinced that Optimal Owner Care is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL

I almost didn't sign up with Optimal OC because I had been burned twice in the past by companies that claimed they would help me eliminate my maintenance fees, but I am sure glad I did. In the first 30 days I had $3,000 to apply toward my maintenance fees for the year. We still have a ways to go to cover my first year, but by the time anyone reads this, I am sure they will be long paid off…"

~ Ed M. – Jacksonville, FL (Presidential Reserve Platinum Owner)

"They continue to upgrade the business and their rapport with their clients (us) and with renters whom they definitely want as repeat customers. While they work hard to serve us both, they have always been available to update me where they are going and how it will affect my rentals, and what the latest disposition of my hope for rentals is. In one year’s time, they have satisfied my needs and curiosity."

~ Jack H. – Orem, UT (VIP Gold)

"To be perfectly honest, the first year they only covered about 90% of my maintenance fees, but last year made up for it because I generated enough rental revenue to pay for 1 1Ž2 years' worth of maintenance fees!"

~ John Y. – Westminster, CA (VIP Gold Owner)

"When first contacted, we hesitated to take the leap. Due to illness, we ended up with many points we couldn't use. They have rented the points we can't use. Since March 2010, they have done everything they promised. When we call or e-mail, we get a quick reply. Tom and I trust them and they are now handling 2+ million points for 2012. They are the real thing...an honest and caring company."

~ Joyce L. – TIJERAS, MN (Presidential Reserve Owner)

"You have been very busy making all those reservations on my account and have the 2011 points that would have expired at the end of December all taken care of. Wow, 36 reservations - I am very impressed. I want to thank you and your team for taking care of us. Thanks for all your hard work."

~ Jim and Carlotta Roberts – Seattle, WA

"We have dealt with at least three other timeshare rental companies that made all kinds of promises but never had any results. What a pleasant difference to have success within the first month! The ink was hardly dry so to speak when we received a call that our points were really needed for a rental. That was certainly a faster result than expected."

~ Anonymous

"As a timeshare owner, and having had negative experiences with other companies previously that promised rentals, this has been a extremely pleasant experience!!! To date, I have successfully rented to nearly ten travelers/renters without a hitch. I am thrilled after our relationship of one year working with them." "I am very pleased to be able to say that after about a year working with them that I don't think that the people I have worked with in that time frame have been very accessible and have never failed to return my calls of provide me with information that I have requested. They have, to date, been the reliable timeshare rental company that I had hope to find and work with for a long time."

~ Keith and Liz C. - Goleta, CA (VIP Gold Owners)

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

___________________________________

Optimal owner care This company is a scam, Internet

Optimal owner care is just like any timeshare company. They will call u an promise you the so much but really they are after your money. So this is how it works, I used to work for this company and even moved up to doing the 30 min phone demos until I've had enough of lying to these poor timeshare owners who already made a mistake of getting caught up with a timeshare. They will cold call you and repeat about 10 times how they don't charge upfront, and how they will rent you your unused points to creat income. And you need to do is sit through a 30 min demonstration and they will show you.

Let me just say is that there is an upfront fee BUT they present it in a way that it doesent appear to be an upfront fee on their side. They will run this "Rental Points Calculator" and come up with a ridiculous amount of points that you will need for them to help you. And they will drop their partner "wholesale points" who they work with. But in reality it is the same company the same managers that the customers speak with on the demo are the se people who will sell you these points, as if that's not enough they will also show you their rental partners "roamba.com".... Guess what???

That's also the same company. If any timeshare owners get a call from this company hang up you will have a better time dealing with your timeshare through Wyndham directly. This company claims they are partnered with all these travel sites. They are not, this is a company that claims to have been in business for 4 years but when you check their BBB out it doesent add up, why is that? It's because in the 4 years they were in business they had to change their name to cover their tracks and before it was Optimal Owner Care this was point potential.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 02:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optimal-owner-care/internet/Optimal-owner-care-This-company-is-a-scam-Internet-945027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optimal owner care

Wendy are you Brandon Beachum or John Ellis' Girlfriend?

AUTHOR: Willy - (USA)

Your twisted view of reality and business is only replaced by your foolishness in responding to these accusations.  In the tone of your leader and CEO who sites quotes that he claims to live by while taking peoples money, here's a quote. Blowing out someone else's candle won't make yours shine brighter Anon

In response to your comment on Orbitz, BBB is not a very common source for credibility for multi-billion dollar companies.  For no-name companies like Raomba, and Keys Without Fees with a website with no management info on it, or address its you're only refuge for credibility.  You are so desperate, you are checking SCAM websites and rebutting daily as if its your full time job.  Comparing you're little bait and switch call center to Warren Buffets multi billion dollar empire is again a testimony to your ignorance in the business world and your ethical malfeasance.

Also anyone interested in further RIPOFF proof, refer to people that are in the know at: http://tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182118

And lastly, remember that every time you post here, you are adding a permanent record and keywords that will follow Brandon Beachum, Ryan Beachum and Jay Yadon forever.  So, I'm sure they don't all appreciate you ruining their ill fated futures.

So now you are Willy? Regardless of what you call yourself these days, more false statements.

AUTHOR: Wendy - (United States of America)

More false statements by Steven, I mean Willy, or whatever this disgruntled former employee who is actually a woman wants to call herself next.

Optimal Owner Care had to run
THE TRUTH This is a ludicrous claim. We actually just signed a three year lease on a new office space. Optimal Owner Care is doing better than ever and we just broke company records in the month of December providing the rental service we provide to our REAL CUSTOMERS.  We arent going anywhere and we are not going by any other name.

FALSE STATEMENT
If you pay the BBB, they hide all complaints...
THE TRUTH Another ludicrous statement. To show proof, as an example, I searched the BBB for the well-known travel site, www.orbitz.com. Like us, Orbitz is also accredited with the BBB and you can see all their 1,431 complaints listed right on their BBB page here: http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/online-travel-agency/orbitz-in-chicago-il-53000458. Why arent their complaints hidden? Cant this huge company afford to pay off the BBB to remove their complaints? No, because the BBB doesnt truly work like that! As you can see with the BBB, if a customer files a complaint on a company, it is listed on the companys BBB page, but then they have the chance to rebut, or fix the complaint.  If the customer agrees that the business resolved the issue, then the complaint is closed. In Orbitzs case, they still show 211 complaints where the customer was not satisfied with the business response, so the complaint was never closed. We dont have any complaints because we take good care of our clients. However, if we ever get as big as Orbitz Im sure we will inevitably have a few complaints, most businesses typically cant avoid this ultimately no matter how hard they try to make everyone happy.

FALSE STATEMENT
when you change your name as a DBA, it erases old complaints
THE TRUTH You can also see on Orbitzs BBB page that their DBAs (Doing Business As) are actually listed at the bottom under (Alternate Business Names). The truth is DBAs are a very common practice in our industry (and many others) to market under different names to reach a broader audience. There is nothing fraudulent about it, it is a very commonly used and legal practice. The BBB just adds your DBAs onto your existing BBB page, they dont ever open a new page and remove old complaints.

FALSE STATEMENT
Brandon and Ryan Beachum have owned XYZ companies.
THE TRUTH Your facts still arent straight. Although some of the info you listed in regards to ownership is correct, most of the info is not. But even if you were correct, so what? As I mentioned before, every company on planet earth has owners. Brandon actually owns many other companies than the ones you mentioned here and Im sure he will own more in time. Isnt that what all successful entrepreneurs do? Is Warren Buffett a scammer because he owns over 50 companies? Of course not! They all provide different products or services and legally they need to be separated for that very reason. If you knew anything about business you would realize that. Actually, the point you bring up here is really a huge credibility builder showing that we do things the right way, so thank you!

They will be shut down
THE TRUTH One of our owners (whom you failed to mention) is actually an attorney. We will never be shut down because we are legally compliant and he is a huge stickler on making 100% sure of it. Do things the right way and you get good results. Our ongoing and rapidly growing success is proof of that.

FALSE STATEMENT
Why do you deny customers that have too many points
THE TRUTH Ive went over this 100 times, its simply not true. We are happy to explain to our prospective clients our policies regarding who we choose to partner with and why. We are also happy to give them references of both clients who have chosen to add on points to their ownerships and those who have not.

Where can you find our rentals? Here is an example where we recently sold out 278 rentals in just a weeks time on Travel Zoo (via our partner Roamba): http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Orlando/Getaway/32152. 278 rentals isnt bad for a week long promotion, huh Willy? Im sure you will just say Travel Zoo is in on our elaborate scam as well!

Here is the truth about our company. I think everyone would agree multi-room timeshares are superior to hotels. However, the problem (until we came along) was none of the big travel companies wanted to partner with individual timeshare owners to get access to this superior product. Its just not realistic for someone as big as say, Travel Zoo, to deal with individual owners limited inventory.  So the founders of our company realized this was a huge void that should and could be filled. So they set out to form a conglomerate of owners that would actually make sense for the big travel companies to work with. Well, after a whole lot of hard work and several years later, it has worked better than they could have ever imagined. As a result, we are constantly adding new travel partners and breaking our previous rental records! So why would we need to scam anyone when we can make really good money legitimately?

The reality is, we are as legitimate as they come we are the only company in the world of timeshare that I know of that actually sends checks to timeshare owners (see attached examples). We are a positive group heading in a positive direction, in contrast to the limited negative comments written by a few uninformed people, or those who have an obvious mission to thwart our efforts and success. As I always say, if we are such scammers where are all our client complaints online? There arent any because our clients are very happy and we intend to keep them that way!

Optimal owner care: SCAM

AUTHOR: IsabellaP - (United States of America)

Thank you for exposing this company Steven!! I don't believe a single word from Wendy, to me, all timeshare companies are just fraudulent, over promise and under deliver:

I'll beware and tell my friends about this, i'm tired of receiving calls from telemarketers asking for upfront fees

#4 General Comment

Optimal Owner Care had to run and is now Keys Without Fees

AUTHOR: Willy - (United States of America)

In response to Wendy, the reason that the BBB is so great for you to use a point of credability is because anyone who has owned a business knows that if you pay them, they hide all complaints. Yelp does this as well. Plus, when you change your name as a DBA and register with BBB, they use the DBA as a new business which erases all the old complaints.

So, to keep the record and illegal practices of selling points from the same company with a different name, one would have to make multiple company names to confuse prospective buyers into thinking that they've been around for years although each new website has a date on it and the story is right there.  Brandon and Ryan Beachum have owned Point Potential, Vertice Vacations, Bid Your Inn, Optimal Owner Care, Keys Without Fees, Roamba, and Wholesale Points...and before they are shut down by the FCC or SEC, they will have a few more names.

Wendy, if your company sells a legit product, why so many names?  Why do you deny customers that have too many points when your business claims to be a rental agency?  Where can I find your rentals, because if you are a legit rental agency, you must have hundreds of available rentals?

And, if anyone wants additional info on these company names that are the same bait and switch call center, check the Timeshare Users Group website where they've been called out and Wendy here had plenty to say until the questions by in the know members got too tough!

Not a disgruntled former employee? Really?

AUTHOR: Wendy - (United States of America)

"Steven" wrote: "The information that I posted came directly from conversations that my wife and I had when given presentations as timeshare owners."

So let me get this straight, in you and your wife's 30 minute presentation with us you uncovered knowledge about:

• Whether or not people who work here are independent contractors or employees
  • Who and how many people have been asked to leave our company due to the pay scale or how they fit in with our organization
  • Our supposed terminated agreement with bookit.com
  • Who the supposed owners of our company are
  • How long points supposedly take to transfer from Wholesale Points
  • All the logistics of our various partnerships
Wow, you sure garnered a lot of bad info in 30 minutes! The weirdest part is, nobody who works here WOULD EVER discuss any of those talking points with clients, especially considering the majority of what you said was completely false. Good try. Actually, not a good try, you make an awful liar. Good luck finding a new job though.

Point Well Made for Timeshare Owners

AUTHOR: Steven - (United States of America)

I stated in my first statement I am a consumer. I am not an employee of Optimal Owner Care or any of the affiliate companies. Not sure of the tangent of your statement.

The information that I posted came directly from conversations that my wife and I had when given presentations as timeshare owners. We DID NOT choose to purchase anything through Wholesale Points or rent our points through Optimal Owner Care.

Thank you for your long and exasperating post as that is exactly proving the point I was making.

To "Steven"

AUTHOR: Wendy - (United States of America)

Yes, my name is Wendy and yes I am a manager at Optimal Owner Care. And you are Steven? That's interesting because I don't recall a Steven ever working with us.

As far as which affiliates we work with, you have no idea what you are talking about. We are actively working with many online travel agencies and rental portals (including bookit), despite your claims to the contrary. Actually, as a result, we just celebrated our biggest week in rental ever as a company last week, thank you very much!

Roamba, was also just named Top Rental Mangement Company of 2012 by FlipKey last week (who is owned by Trip Advisor which is a publicly traded 5 billion dollar travel company). Look it up. Is Trip Advisor a scam too? Are they in on it with us? I think a 5 billion dollar travel company may have slightly more credibility then this disgruntled person hiding behind a made up name.

As far as where we are located, yet again you are not relaying any new information. Of course all of our clients are well aware of each companies office location prior to working with us, as they all send their client agreements to our respective addresses. This is a non-issue and there is nothing weird about being affiliate companies that are in the same building, even though you want to act like it is some sort of a problem or revelation to write about it online. Quite to the contrary, being nearby is actually a huge benefit when it comes to getting things accomplished that require collaboration, because there are a lot of moving parts when it comes to doing what we do.

As far as your list of owners, yet again, you have stated it wrong. Just because someone is management here doesn't mean they are necessarily an owner. And even if the people you named were all owners, what difference does it make? That would be totally fine. Every company has owners as far as I know and we certainly have never posted anything on the internet to say who is or isn't among our ownership. We are too busy working. So any info posted out there online that may be incorrect in regards to our ownership probably just comes from someone like Steven posting nonsense about us online because they have nothing better to do with their time.

So the Better Business Bureau is a scam now too? Interesting.

And I checked with Wholesale Points and they never had a Steven that worked with them, so I am not sure how you would know anything about point transfers or the status of point transfers.

All I can say is what I stated before, our clients are happy and we will continue making them happy by providing the service that we promise to provide. period.

"Steven", I recommend that you go find something more productive and positive to do with your time too other than post negative stuff online. I guarantee you going out of your way to harm those with positive intent will never attract success or happiness into your own life. Regardless though, I sincerely wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors and hope you will one day learn this valuable key to success in life.

To Wendy - False Statement

AUTHOR: Steven - (United States of America)

Wendy, the manager of Sales is that your current title now?

First of all you should not state you in your reply about being a disgruntled employee and knowing who it is as there has been many employees or should refrain to saying Independent Contractors that have left or been asked to leave Optimal Owner Care due to the pay scale or they just did not fit in.

As for affiliate companies, successful companies do have affiliates but do not state false information as to being an affiliate to BookIt.com when infact the agreement was terminated by BookIt.com and confirmed in writing but companies that Optimal Owner Care are affiliated with Roamba (roamba.com) and Wholesale Points (wholesalepoints.com) still use this information to prospect clientele.

It is no surprise that there are affiliates and ALL the companies reside within the same building and office but have different suite numbers to comment to new and old clientele just in case they ask, right about the same address? However, the owners reflecting as Brandon Beachum, Ryan Beachum and Jay Yadon when you are in the office or on a telephone call contradict an Internet search, Why?

So owners who do not have something to hide should not keep their names off corporate information but then again a telephone directory is not even available when you call the main number. Unless you know someones exact extension you have to go through an employee who does more than just play receptionist.

The process starts with Optimal Owner Care then if a client does not have enough points and is referred to the affiliate company Wholesale Points to buy more points because without the right amount of points, Optimal Owner Care cannot help everyone - there is just to many owners and not enough Independent Contractors and employees to manage the vacation owners right? Isn't that part of the closing message from Ryan Beachum? Then after a deal is processed and closed, Roamba rents out the available points for the new and old clientele.

As for the Better Business Bureau do not underestimate why there are not complaints. It is my understanding that should be the least of your worries, check in house and with your current owners and there are several where their process to receive points has taken over 14 months to process. When it should have only taken 3 to 4 months max.

The Facts

AUTHOR: Wendy - (United States of America)

My name is Wendy and I am a manager at Optimal Owner Care. I had to reply because there are so many false statements in this post. First, this is obviously a disgruntled former employee and if I am right about who I think it is, they were actually let go because they were the ones being dishonest while working here. We certainly never authorized this person to lie to any poor timeshare owners, nor do we condone any of our current employees to lie.

Also, the limited factual information this person is divulging on here is not in any way a big secret. Of course we want you to have a significant amount of points left over after your own vacationing before we take you on as a client. Of course we
arent interested in working with someone who has none left over, or only has a small amount of points left over each year. We want clients that are flush with points, because we can only manage so many clients and client accounts. So our
goal as a company is to have as few clients as possible, with as many points as possible. We are very upfront about that fact.

We are also very upfront about the fact that we have an affiliate company, Wholesale Points, who can get you discounted resale points if you are interested in doing so. However, we also recommend for you to get them from another source if you have access to do so, like a friend or family member that will sell you their extra points.  And we do have many
clients who never bought extra points from Wholesale Points before they came on as a client because they got them from somewhere else, or they already had a significant amount left over each year after taking their vacations.

Also, the fact of the matter is that neither Wholesale Points or Roamba is the same company as Optimal Owner Care, they are affiliate companies and we name them as such in our presentation to potential clients. Once again, this is not any big secret. By the way, dont all successful companies have affiliates they work with? Isnt that the way the business world
generally works? I believe it is.  We actually have affiliations with many companies, including several big online travel agencies inspite of what this person claims and have the inventory online to prove it (as well as contracts with these companies). So yet again, another false statement.

Lastly, as far as the BBB goes, one more false statement. Go to the bottom of our BBB page and you will see our business inception date is 2008. More importantly, you will also see that we have zero customer complaints on the BBB and an A rating, which is a fact that we are very proud of. If we were such a scam wouldnt we have lots of actual customer complaints? I would challenge you to find a single customer complaint online. You simply wont. The reality is you can call anything a scam online if you dont like a company. For example, Google Goodwill Scam, Salvation Army Scam, Wal-Mart Scam or any
other company you may like and I bet you will see someone calling them a scam. All I ask is that if you are a potential client of ours, do your own due diligence on us and I am confident you will find that although we arent a perfect company by any means, we have the best of intentions and yield excellent results for our clients. For that matter, you can ask for me (Wendy) at the office and I will give you as many current clients to talk to directly as you would like. That way you can hear from other owners who actually work with us about their experiences.