Complaint Review: Optimal stack

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: Ronald Galbreath — Knoxville Tennessee
Optimal stack
14603 east moncrieff place #100 Aurora, Colorado USA

Optimal stack I ordered a free trial of optimal stack in which all I had to do was pay the shipping which was $4.97, and that was confirmed but exactly one week later I was charged $87.95which was from optimal stack. It was a free trial so they basically stole $87.95 out of my pocket. Also when calling they would always disconnect and their was never an actual person or employee on the phone, just a voice recorder of a woman. I called multiple times from different number but still no answer. Aurora Colorado

*Consumer Suggestion: On the order blank is a box you must click to submit the trial order...

I seen an ad on facebook that said it was proven by a doctor to increase fast muscle gains, when I clicked on the ad, it showed the supplement optimal stack and another one but optimal stack is the only supplement that charged money of off my card when it was suppose to be a free trial and they charged $87.95 7 days later But it was a 30 day trial and I only had to pay shipping which was $4.97. As I called multiple times to the company of optimal stack, they would disconnect and I never got to talk to a representative, just a voice recorder. I called multiple times from different numbers and got the same results, no answer and a disconnection. They basically are avoiding any contact so I figured its a scam and I just want my hard earned $ 87.95 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optimal-stack/Aurora-Colorado-80011/Optimal-stack-I-ordered-a-free-trial-of-optimal-stack-in-which-all-I-had-to-do-was-pay-th-1108933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optimal stack

#1 Consumer Suggestion

On the order blank is a box you must click to submit the trial order...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

It says..."I'm at least 18 years old and agree to the Terms and Conditions."

Here are their Terms and conditions"

. 14 Day and 10 day Trial Terms:Prices for shipping and merchandise vary by product. Please see specific details in the terms located on the individual product pages. By ordering a trial you will be sent a 30 day supply of the product and charged only for shipping ($1.95 - $9.95 depending on product). If you feel the product is not for you, cancel within 14 days from the order date if you purchased a 14 day trial, or within 10 days if you purchased a 10 day trial, to avoid the full purchase price ($49.95 - $169.99 depending on product) and enrollment in the auto-shipment program which sends you a month supply every 30 days and charges the same purchase price (shipping is free for all auto-ship orders). To cancel anytime simply call 1-866-330-2928 to receive an RMA and return any unused portion to us within 30 days. Any charges will appear as Optimal Stack on your credit card statement.

Did you read those Terms and Conditions you agreed to?  Didn't think so.  This is a VERY common practice, to offer a trial, charge S/H to get a credit card number and then find most people jumped at the "free trial" without checking into all the terms of the offer.  Not a great way to do business, but you just Ripped yourself off.