Complaint Review: Optimum One Health

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Andrew — San Jose California
Optimum One Health
I don't know Internet USA

Optimum One Health UCA Woman has no job, with poor english. San Jose, California Internet

I paid a agent $99 to bought insurance "Optimum One", and he had disappared even since.

After I got this insurance, they never cover one dallor for my doctor visit and lab expence.

At the end of 2013, I enroll Blue Cross, didn't renew "Optimum One".  To my supprise, they keep charging me into 2014.  They said their service base on monthly, I got to cancel if I don't want at 2014.  I never know what monthly upgate in any insurance business.

Besides, they have not give me any communication in 8 months.  And they don't refund me the premium I paid in 2014, even if it overlap my real insurance like Blue Cross.  How you justfy the money you take?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optimum-One-Health/internet/Optimum-One-Health-UCA-Woman-has-no-job-with-poor-english-San-Jose-California-Internet-1129979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optimum One Health