Complaint Review: Optimum one Health

160 Eileen Way Syosset, New York USA
  • Phone: 1-877-711-9963
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York

In May my husband was laid off work. I looked for an affordable health insurance. Optimum One Health called me and told me that the insurance will include unlimited doctor visits prescriptions denta and visition.

Before I sugned up for the insurance I asked specifically if the doctors wek use are in the network. The sales representative checked it out and assured me that they are.

The sales representative never said that it is a limited plan and the doctors we use are not included in the plan.

I had an appointment for the pediatritian, a week before O had the appointment I called the insurance to make sure that everything is alright and I will be covered. they assured me again that there is no problem.

At the doctor's office it turned out that the doctor is not in the network, and if the insurance pay for the visit it is only $75.

Regarding the prescription plan it is only a discount not a full coverage. Instead of paying $7 for a generic drug they wanted $106.

This is not the information I got when I signed up for the plan, they deceived me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optimum-one-Health/Syosset-New-York-11791/Optimum-one-Health-My-husband-was-laid-off-work-and-I-looked-for-an-affordable-health-pl-1171643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optimum one Health