Complaint Review: Optin One - Safeco

• Submitted: Sun, August 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 15, 2004

• Reported By:mpls Minnesota
Optin One - Safeco
729 Queen Ave North Mpls Minn 55411 Orange County, California U.S.A.

Option One, Safeco rip-off! Orange County California

I had a house fire in feb 2003. Option One had two policies on the house at the time of the fire. I didn't know this policy was for $180,000. I had to get a lawyer. They said it was sold it to Littion Loan Co. Option One had Safeco at the call me which i thought were the policy holder almost.

In may of 2003 they found out there was another policy which they put own that I was paying for. If the house had not caught on fire I would be still paying for two. They sold me $18,000 in contints pain and not having enough money for anything. I need someone to help me to get justice from being ripped off by these people.

mpls, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2004 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optin-One-Safeco/Orange-County-California/Option-One-Safeco-rip-off-Orange-County-California-103718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optin One - Safeco