Complaint Review: OptioNow.com

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: BluePanther — West Footscray Vermont
5 Secretary’s Lane, Nationwide Gibraltar

OptioNow.com CANNOT PROVE LEGITIMACY Gibraltar Nationwide

I am spammed regularly with many "opportunites", but one that caught my eye was the "Secret Millionaire Club".

I signed up and was investigating the legitimacy of OptionNow (as SMC recommended both OptioNow and another broker, but I wanted to see ON as I have never seen them before).

As I was investigating, I was called by the broker. I promptly demanded to be shown evidence of their legitimacy since I was eager to start, so he sent me to their website at optionow.com. Then he said he wasn't sure where on their website I could find what I was looking for, so he put me on hold for about five minutes. Five minutes elapsed and the call was disconnected from their end.

I see this as all the evidence I need to prove they are a scam and were after my money. They have no evidence to show they are legitimate. I looked over their website at the Legal section and anywhere I could, but could find no evidence in favour of their legitimacy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 03:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OptioNowcom/nationwide/OptioNowcom-CANNOT-PROVE-LEGITIMACY-Gibraltar-Nationwide-1144082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OptioNow.com