Complaint Review: Option One Mortgage Co.

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 26, 2008

• Reported By:indianapolis Indiana
Option One Mortgage Co.
P.O Box 57054 Irvine, California 92619-7054 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Option One Mortgage Co. The list goes on and on. first pulling strings to get me a mortgage, second no chance of them working with me on paying the mortgage, very high intrest rate, and penitilies when they knew i would have to refinance... Jacksonville Florida

Option one mortgage co. needs all of it's customers to recieve help. i feel that i was totally taken advantage of just because i didn't understand the process of buying a house. i know they have giving mortgages to people they knew would never be able to repay them. They have also given mortgages for homes that aren't even really worth what we are paying for them. They made it so that i had to refinance when they weren't even able to lower my intrest rate that they promised me, and had to pay the repayment penalties, and now i can't afford to live here at all.

I believe that i have been screwed by this company and now i may loose my home that my grandfather built and everything that i have worked so hard for. I hope and pray that many others will come forward and explain their situation. i have read just today over 200 reports of people with the exact same problems that i have had. Please im begging for someone to step forward and help us. There has to be something we can do, ive been on my knees praying for someone to step up and help me save my home.

Monica
indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Option-One-Mortgage-Co/Jacksonville-Florida-32231-4042/Option-One-Mortgage-Co-The-list-goes-on-and-on-first-pulling-strings-to-get-me-a-mortgag-367075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Option One Mortgage Co.