Complaint Review: Option One Mortgage Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 27, 2008

• Reported By:deptford New Jersey
Option One Mortgage Corporation
6501 Irvine Center Drive Irvine, California U.S.A.

Option One Mortgage Corp. Lier's and thieves California California

*Consumer Suggestion: t

If anyone out there has started a class
action suite against Option One please let me
know they have reuined my credit and I would
like it too be fixed. Option One Corp. is a fradulant
company and someone needs to stop them.

Amy
deptford, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Option-One-Mortgage-Corporation/Irvine-California-92618/Option-One-Mortgage-Corp-Liers-and-thieves-California-California-314165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Option One Mortgage Corporation

#1 Consumer Suggestion

t

AUTHOR: Manicmangamaniac - (U.S.A.)

I read your Ripoff report this afternoon and would like to let you know that I also have been victimized by Option One. Currently foreclosure action is on hold indefinitely after my attorney filed an answer to the summons in the county district court. In the meantime, I decided to elevate my fight to a whole new level by making and releasing my short film, "Predator" to the Internet, which exposes H&R Block and Option One for the bad apples they are. I also included a few victims' stories from this site in the film. Hopefully this will create media interest. If you want to download "Predator" and share it with your friends, relatives, co workers and local media, you are more than welcome to do so. The URL to the film is at

I am also burning the film to CD to distribute to media outlets as well as our Presidential candidates and anyone else I can think of. Option One has to be STOPPED!