Complaint Review: Option One Mortgage

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 30, 2008

• Reported By:manitowoc Wisconsin
Option One Mortgage
www.oomc.com Ida, California U.S.A.

Option One Mortgage false promises of helping restucture mortgage Ida California

I have a mortgage with option one to. most of the complaints are similiar to mine. Here goes mine.

Sept 2006 i got a a.r.m. mortgage with option one. I got seperated and started divorce proceddings in which my ex didnt make any payments.I called the 800 line and talked to many people never the same person and was told many different senerios.

But the same thing kept coming up they wanted a boatload of money before they would even talk to me.

I did a internet search and found NACA a advocy group that fights pretitory lending practices. I have been working with NACA since Nov 2007 to get a loan restucture and as of today still no response from option one.

My options are running short to save my home to the point that I may have to file bankruptcy to keep my home.

I to would be willing to support a class action lawsuit against Option one mortgage and its disceptive lending practices.

Dan
manitowoc, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2008 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Option-One-Mortgage/Ida-California/Option-One-Mortgage-false-promises-of-helping-restucture-mortgage-Ida-California-329776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Option One Mortgage