Complaint Review: Option One Or AHMSI American Home Mortage Servicing Inc

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:Perris California
Option One Or AHMSI American Home Mortage Servicing Inc
PO Box 631730 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Option One Or AHMSI American Home Mortage Servicing Inc RIP OFF ARTISIT LOAN MODIFICATION Irving TX Texas

On 8/24/08 we received a modification on our loan after the second attempt. The modification papers were reviewed by a lawyer and said to be fine. What we received was: a 4% loan for 341 months (28 yrs, & 4 months). The loan effective pay off date being 2/1/2034.
The amount past due was placed on the end of our loan amount. That was OK We had the requested paperwork notorized and mailed back via UPS. I called UPS and got the date, time and person who signed for our modification paper work. With the next months statement we were charged the 4% as promise.

But every time I would call customer service would tell me my loan would go to 7% March 1, 2009. I would ask for a supervisor (after spending 30 to 45 mins.) who would tell me that they would fix it don't worrry. This happened serveral times, at least 4 times).

This weekend I received a letter saying my new instrest is 7% due March 1, 2009. I am still getting the run around, as they fully intened to bill me at 7% as when I called yesterday they tell me they will look into it but no one ever responds. They are trying to change my modification from the 4% to 7% with no justification, no agreement or signatures. All paperwork we signed has the correct 4% and even my statements say the same.

Stay away from this company they are frauds and dont hold up tp thier end of the contract. Stay away from this company. There is no good thing about them.

Adrienne
Perris, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Option-One-Or-AHMSI-American-Home-Mortage-Servicing-Inc/Irving-Texas-75063-1730/Option-One-Or-AHMSI-American-Home-Mortage-Servicing-Inc-RIP-OFF-ARTISIT-LOAN-MODIFICATION-425149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Option One Or AHMSI American Home Mortage Servicing Inc

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC