Complaint Review: Option One - Wells Fargo

• Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: Paula S. Johnson — Trenton New Jersey United States of America
Option One - Wells Fargo
1060 Route 206 Bordentown, New Jersey United States of America

Option One/Wells Fargo Daryl Bell Illegal wire transfers, Forgery(signature and creating documents) misrepresentation of fact, transferring ownership of property without owners knowledge, diverting mortgage payments, feigning position Bordentown , New Jersey

This fraud is an unusual case involving a large settlement to my husband that was stolen back over two years through Real Estate fraud , money tampering, bank fraud and contract fraud. For years each crime seemed separate however this was so improbable given private facts that I persevered and after some time an extensive paper trail gave us the facts. ( I saved everything.)
The annuity fraud and settlement fraud are being handled.
In the end, our house, which we sold one year after purchase for a seventy two thousand dollar profit, was literally stolen out from under us. it had been well established at settlement that my husband would not live more then two years but he did. That "paper trail" shows a recklessness and indifference that pretty much shows that all the people involved were convinced he wouldn't make it and they concentrated on harassing me, his beneficiary , through illegal wirte transfers, check washing ect, The Real Estate Commission told me"Good Luck. No one here will ever help you" despite my reports. They did a great job of hiding things(and rendering me deranged) at first however, once a few facts were revealed, it seems they got a bit sloppy.The key document is damaging to say the least. I am waiting to settle the fraud case through partial summary judgment at which point the people involved will be charged . I am afraid to submit this report. A lot has happened...But i thought I's give it a chance. I think you'd be amazed if you saw or knew the whole story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Option-One-Wells-Fargo/Bordentown-New-Jersey-08505/Option-OneWells-Fargo-Daryl-Bell-Illegal-wire-transfers-Forgerysignature-and-creating-839946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Option One - Wells Fargo