Complaint Review: Option One - wells Fargo - H.R Block Ryalty

• Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:Las vegas Nevada
Option One - wells Fargo - H.R Block Ryalty
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Option One - wells Fargo - H.R Block Ryalty They refused a short sale offer @ $500,000.00 then 2 months later sold the home the whole sale buyer for $170,000. Las Vegas Nevada

Back on sep-20th 2007 I was involved in a pretty bad auto accident leaving my vehicle totaled & my self disabled for 3 months, putting me 3 months behind on my mortgage, I reported this to option one with all the proof about the accident, they could care less about my accident & told me if I could not pay them the balance that they were going to foreclose on the property, that's when I requested for a short sale in which they agreed,the house appraised for $560.000.00. We found a buyer that offered them $500.000.00 in which they refused needless to say they foreclosed on us then 2 months later sold the property to a whole sale buyer for $ 170.000.00 & the rest is history. I believe with all my heart this is illegal criminal behavior! I also think that are government is behind it! Just to in slave the sheople! Slavery is still alive & the sheople don't even have a clue! I am so pissed off I could spit fire!

Rod
Las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Option-One-wells-Fargo-HR-Block-Ryalty/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89131/Option-One-wells-Fargo-HR-Block-Ryalty-They-refused-a-short-sale-offer-50000000-368250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Option One - wells Fargo - H.R Block Ryalty