Complaint Review: Optionetics, Inc., Profit Strategies, AIMS, Ken Kasowitz

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: RANJNA — United States of America
Optionetics, Inc., Profit Strategies, AIMS, Ken Kasowitz
255 shoreline drive, Suite 100, redwood City, California United States of America

Optionetics, Inc., Profit Strategies, AIMS, Ken Kasowitz Going over just a portion of my experience of Sexual assault with a f**king b**tard named Ken Kasowitz. redwood City, California

Then, I saw it again ...

In the session, I was going over my experience of Sexual assault with a f**king b*****d named Ken Kasowitz.  It happened in 2006, during their Oasis.  He was hired by Optionetics (under the title ... friends of Optionetics) in exchange for free goodies from their instructor / teaching staff.
This was just a small fraction of one day; it is neither the beginning, nor the end ...
I watched myself struggle as I was gagged and my hands and feet were tied up; my hands behind my back.  I was in my suite at the Hyatt at Santa Clara.  I was wearing my blue suit and he was in his underwear; he refused to put on any clothes during the three days that he spent assaulting me.
I felt helpless and frustrated and watched as my body just gave up; I had left my body and was up on the roof, watching me tied up, struggling and finally give up and then I drifted off to a deep sleep in an unknown land.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optionetics-Inc-Profit-Strategies-AIMS-Ken-Kasowitz/redwood-City-California-94065/Optionetics-Inc-Profit-Strategies-AIMS-Ken-Kasowitz-Going-over-just-a-portion-of-my-998691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optionetics, Inc., Profit Strategies, AIMS, Ken Kasowitz