Complaint Review: Optionow

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Guirlande — California
Optionow
Nationwide USA

Optionow Truly RIP OFF - They don't reply to your letters unless its you giving MONEY England Overseas

I had signed up with Optionow in February 2014. The main reason was because a relative of mine had signed up and had explained everything to me that sounded wonderful - at that time. It turns out some of the stuff that was supposed to happen were contradicting. Such as, you earn $2,000 every month after you invest at about $8,000. Don't forget the bonus. If you put in a $2,000 investment, you will get it matched. If you have over $2,000, you earn $500-$600 every other day to every week. Unfortunately, none of this happened. Sometimes your broker is absent for weeks at a time. There's rarely any communication unless he wants you to put money in your investment. Just last week, I was fed up with and put in a request to take my investment out. The guy, on the same day, used my investment and lost it. I was so livid. Words could not explain how I felt. I did not touch my own money, he did. He lost my money that I had requested to take out. Not to mention, since I requested it...finance@optionow does not RESPOND to your request. They are supposedly looking into it. But every is quick to take your money at this company but doesn't say a thing when you're in. If I can't retrieve my remainder of money in this account. It's because this company has robbed me of my investment. ALSO, be advised, someone tends to hack into your account or your fake broker will ask for your password. They will make Unauthorized trades and lose all your money. Do research. Go to Facebook and type in Optionow, read the comments and determine it yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optionow/nationwide/Optionow-Truly-RIP-OFF-They-dont-reply-to-your-letters-unless-its-you-giving-MONEY-Eng-1144224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optionow