- Report: #932391
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Options Marketing Group, LLC
Options Marketing Group, LLC489 E Semoran Boulevard, Ste. 117 & 119 Casselberry, Florida United States of America
Options Marketing Group, LLC American Energy Consultants, LLC Still Ripping Off The Reps, Just Under a Different Name Casselberry, Florida
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: LOL...
*UPDATE Employee: The person that posted is a Crack Head!
1. Not paying their reps what they earn. They will either pay you commission or hourly wage, whichever is in their favor. This clearly violates the Federal Wage and Overtime Law.
2. If you are late or miss a day they cut your pay down by almost 25% per deal, even if it is an excused absence.
3. They take $50 out of your first paycheck to pay for your State of Florida Telemarketing license, and then they never send the money to the State in order for you to get your license.
4. They violate the Department of Agriculture requirement for all telephone solicitors to be licensed by the State of Florida. They even employ people with felony theft and fraud charges, and these people are not even entitled to have a license.
5. The majority of the employees are convicted felons, with most of them coming from the State of Florida Department of Corrections Work Release Center, the Bridges of America, Orange County Work Release, and many other drug and alcohol treatment centers.
6. They are extremely disrespectful to their employees, and really don't seem to concerned about anyone but themselves, and of course what ever new car and toys the owners have acquired.
7. Drug use is rampant in this facility, and while they preach that they are a drug free work place, it is not uncommon for people to be sent home for being to high at work. Recently, one of the QA reps was caught by the owner for having drugs on him, and he was sent home for the day, but allowed to come back the next day.
8. They even have people living in the building. One supervisor obviously stays there and keeps his covered car parked out front.
Now, they are asking all of the current employees to sign a new independent contractor agreement which shows a change of name for the company from Options Marketing Group to American Energy Consultants. Does anyone really think that this is anything other than an effort to avoid the numerous and costly lawsuits that they have pending?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Options-Marketing-Group-LLC/Casselberry-Florida-32701/Options-Marketing-Group-LLC-American-Energy-Consultants-LLC-Still-Ripping-Off-The-Reps-932391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.