Complaint Review: Options Marketing Group

• Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: legal love — orlando Florida United States of America
Options Marketing Group
489 semoran bld. Casselberry, Florida United States of America

Options Marketing Group will not pay you your last pay check; they will lie and say that they mailed it every week Casselberry Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: OMG IS RIGHT!!!!

I worked for Options Marketing Group for a week and a half
and I saw immediately that they were rippoffs. We train for
3 days at 7.30 hourly and after that we are put on commiosion to offer
clients a discount on ther gas and electric bill. Now when you make a deal
you have to disposition your screen and no one told us during training
that you get money taken away from your check if you stay on certain screens for a period of time.
Now I stayed on the main screen for at least 3 to 5 min writing my deals on paper
to turn them in and they take away that time. Not fair because
you are making them money.
Also, I notice that the people in jail thats on work release are getting hourly checks. Now mind you
I notice all types of illegal things going on over there, so I quit. Tried to get my check Fri. but
they have this rule of mailing your last pay check. So, 3 weeks passed and I havent seen a pay check yet. I went there and they told me they mailed it out on Mon, Tues , Thurs, OHHH the lies just go on.
Anyway, they will not give you your last check unless you call the law or get a lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Options-Marketing-Group/Casselberry-Florida-/Options-Marketing-Group-will-not-pay-you-your-last-pay-check-they-will-lie-and-say-that-798313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Options Marketing Group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

OMG IS RIGHT!!!!

AUTHOR: NUNYABIZNIZ407 - (United States of America)

I WORKED FOR THIS COMPANY AWHILE BACK. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. EVERYTHING SEEMED LEGIT FOR THE FIRST FEW WEEKS. I WAS BRINGING HOME GOOD MONEY AND THE ALL THE MONEY I DESERVED..BUT...THAT DIDNT LAST LONG. MY CHECKS STARTING LOOKING SMALLER AND SMALLER EVERY WEEK. MATT WOULD TELL ME THAT ALOT OF MY DEALS  KICKED AND THATS WHY MY CHECK WAS SO SMALL EVERY FRIGGIN WEEK. I KNOW THAT WAS A BUNCH OF BS. I WOULD ASK MATT AND ROB TO SEE THE KICK SHEET AND THEY ALWAYS HAD AN EXCUSE ( THEY WERE TO BUSY, DIDNT PRINT IT OUT YET, ETC...).  NOT TO MENTION THAT WE NEVER GOT OUR CHECKS TIL AFTER LIKE 6 OR EVEN 7 SOMETIMES EVEN THOUGH WE GOT OUT AT 5PM. WE WOULD ALL HAVE SO SIT AROUND AFTER WORK FOR A N HOUR OR SO JUST TO GET PAID.BY THE TIME WE DID GET OUR CHECKS AT THE END OF THE WNIGHT IT WAS ALWAYS TO LATE TO GO CASH THEM AT OUR BANKS. I FINALLY HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP AND  I QUIT. I WENT BACK FOR MY LAST CHECK AND IT WAS ONLY FOR 8 DOLLARS. NOW TELL ME HOW THATS EVEN POSSIBLE WHEN EACH DEAL WAS 12 DOLLARS AT THE TIME. I SHOULD HAVE RECIEVED A 500 DOLLAR CHECK FOR THAT WEEK.  OK SO THATS MY RANT ABOUT THIS JOKE OF A "JOB".I WOULD ADVISE NO ONE TO WORK THERE. OH YA NOT TO MENTION THAT THE FEDS KICKED IN THEIR DOOR A FEW TIMES ALSO AND WHEN THAT HAPPENED THE BOSSES RAN OUT LEAVING ALL THE REPS TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES.DONT EVER APPLY TO THIS PLACE UNLESS U LIKE NOT GETTING PAID WHAT U R OWED.