Complaint Review: Options Marketing Group

• Submitted: Tue, November 23, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: Burned Again — Altamonte Springs Florida United States of America
Options Marketing Group
489 Semoran Boulevard Suite 117 Casselberry, Florida United States of America

Options Marketing Group OMG Ripped Me Off Again... Refused to Give me my last check Casselberry, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: UR OBVIOUSLY ONE OF THE OWNERS OR A MANAGER THAT POSTED THIS BS...

*Consumer Comment: what

*UPDATE Employee: OMG Does Good

Last week, while working for OMG, I found another job that I wanted to take.  I did what I thought was the right thing to do, and gave the owner, Matt Satoski, one week notice.  I finished out my week, and when I went back the next week to pick up my check for the previous week, they told me that I did not have one.  I worked all five days, from 9 in the morning until 5 in the evening, and wrote a total of 23 deals, which should be paid at a rate of $12 each.  Well, mysteriously, they (Matt) tells me that all of my deals had cancelled at that they did not owe me any money.  This is really great, because my rent was due, and I really needed food and clothing for my six month old baby.  They refused to help me in any way, so I have no recourse but to report them to the labor board.  This company sucks, and is getting a bad reputation for ripping off their help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2010 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Options-Marketing-Group/Casselberry-Florida-32707/Options-Marketing-Group-OMG-Ripped-Me-Off-Again-Refused-to-Give-me-my-last-check-Cassel-665006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Options Marketing Group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

UR OBVIOUSLY ONE OF THE OWNERS OR A MANAGER THAT POSTED THIS BS...

AUTHOR: NUNYABIZNIZ407 - (United States of America)

OK SO IVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND NOW TO SEE A POSITIVE POSTING FROM SOMEONE MAKES ME LAUGH...LMAO. THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS BS IS OBVIOUSLY EITHER MATT OR ROB OR EVEN POSSIBLY A FLOOR MGR THERE. THIS PLACE IS A JOKE AND U KNOW IT. UR JUST TRYING TO COVER UR ASSES CAUSE U KNOW WORD OF MOUTH SPREADS FAST ABOUT UR SH*TY COMPANY. GET A LIFE AND QUIT RIPPING UR REPS OFF. IF UR SUCH A GREAT COMPANY THEN HOW COME U HAD THE FEDS BUST IN THE BACK DOOR DURING WORK HOURS AND NOW THERES A HUGE LAWSUIT AGAINST U AND THE COMPANY HAS CHANGED THERE NAME. U SHOULD HAVE CHANGED UR COMPANY NAME TO ROMG ( RIP OFF MARKETING GROUP). ITS OK CVAUSE KHARMAS A BITCH AND U WILL GET URS WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT. LOL. HAVE A GOOD DAY!

what

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

You should be thanking them if your working 40 hours to make 10k a year at this rate after taxes.

That would only be about $198/week after taxes for a weeks worth of work assuming around 28% tax.

How do you support yourself let alone a child on $198 a week?

Are you living off the government as it is?

OMG Does Good

AUTHOR: Happy Employee - (United States of America)

I work at OMG and so far have had nothing but good experiences besides occasional bad leads...but every company has that.  They take care of their people and help those who others may not.  BTW: The criminals they mention are those who have gotten in trouble for not paying child support, driving under suspension, etc.  It's pretty shallow when the POS that posted negatively talks bad about other employees when they sound like the ones that are scum.

I do get cancels and you better believe I look at the report each week to make sure that they are accurate.  So far everything has been on the up and up.  The owners are good guys who give loans out to their employees if something comes up (who else does that these days), they bend over backwards to help those who may need a ride, etc.

The complaints sound like someone who missed a lot of work or TM just wasn't for them.  Thank God OMG has gotten rid of these kinds of people...get the negativity out and keep the happy smiling people in.  There's always a few bad apples that you have to throw out!!!  lol

The best part about OMG is the opportunity to move up in a company that has strong roots that have just been planted.  Everyone who works there has the chance to take on new roles and make more and more money.

So to the haters who posted because they either sucked on the phone or missed to much work...GOOD RIDDANCE!!!  I know of a few POS's that have left recently which I am sure is who posted and TRUST ME...WE ARE ALL BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!  I'm sure you'll be complaining about your new job soon...rules aren't always meant to be broken!

admitted