Complaint Review: Options Talent Now Tc Talent

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 16, 2005

• Reported By:boerne Texas
Options Talent Now Tc Talent
4411 Morena Blvd. Ste. 280 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Options Talent Now Tc Talent I paid several hundreds of dollars to have my pictures online to be selected by an agency. Im furious & want to contact the industry. San Diego California

I was scouted in heb for having the look and potential to be a model. I was thrilled, and attended the options talent meetings. They took pictures of me and convinced me they would beable to prsue my dream of becoming a model.

However, I was to pay several hundreds of dollars to continue having my pictures on the website. It was to my understanding that I was paying the options talent industry to have my pictures posted online, along with the comp card they told me they would create. I was never contacted, but continued to pay money to the industry.

After several months I had paid off the agreed amount I was to pay. ( supposedly for my new comp card, which I never saw. )I was unaware of the fact that they continued to use my credit card number to take money. I noticed this was happening when I became greatly in debt. Im furious about the quandary of the situation, and would like to contact the scout president.

I havent decided yet if I want to take legal action to this matter, however, I would like to know what I payed the options talent industry for also want to know whats going on. I want my pictures and personal information back!! What do I do?

Megan
boerne, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2005 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Options-Talent-Now-Tc-Talent/San-Diego-California/Options-Talent-Now-Tc-Talent-I-paid-several-hundreds-of-dollars-to-have-my-pictures-online-131547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Options Talent Now Tc Talent