Complaint Review: Options Talent - Transcontinental Talent - Emodel

• Submitted: Tue, August 30, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 30, 2005

• Reported By:Edmond Oklahoma
Options Talent - Transcontinental Talent - Emodel
1900 NW Expressway Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Options Talent - Transcontinental Talent - Emodel ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I worked for Options Talent in 2003 when they first switched over. I was a broke college student who happen to come across the add for a dream job at monster.com. SO I went for the interview and got there to find out there were 30 other people there waiting for the same thing that I waited for. They had us do some activities by using comp cards and picking potential models.

At the end they picked only a few to be selected to continue on. Well MY LUCK I was picked. I came back for the training which was not paid for. They told us they only was that we would get paid is if we had 25 enrollments in 30 days. ENROLLMENTS PEOPLE, not prospectives.

In other words I would have to have 25 people pay the 495.00 sign up fee to be a model and 20.00 a month in order to get paid. THey made us work 10 hour days where we would have to go scout and come back and be required to attend the sessions and plead for the people we scouted money.

If not, we make them feel stupid if they don't do it. If you are out there still OPTIONS/E-MODEL/TRANSCONTENTINTAL, STOP and give me my paycheckssss that is owed to me! Rememeber KARMA comes back around.

Shaunta
Edmond, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2005 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Options-Talent-Transcontinental-Talent-Emodel/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73003/Options-Talent-Transcontinental-Talent-Emodel-ripoff-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-155453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Options Talent - Transcontinental Talent - Emodel

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC