Complaint Review: Options Talent, aka TC Talent

• Submitted: Mon, December 09, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 09, 2002

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
Options Talent, aka TC Talent
1200 112th Ave. NE Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

Options Talent aka TC Talent Is a waste of money I fell for it! Now what can I do? Rip-off Bellevue Washington

I was scouted by a woman who literally chased me down the road from a mall in Seattle on Aug. 7. She told me everything a girl wants to hear..."You're so beautiful, you should model..." and so on. I was invited to an "Open Call" that night and decided to attend just to see what it was all about.

I am not a nieve person. I have modeled in the past and know (or atleast thought I did) a scam. It starts with them showing a video about all the success stories and goes on to them telling us all the wonderful things we can expect out of Options. Then, one by one, we were taken into a hallway where Polaroids were shot of us then were measured and told what time a phone interview would be.

I read the booklet that was provided and searched as much as I could on their website (you need a password to really get in there). I was prepared for the call with questions ready. I was told I rated a 9 1/2 ("no one is perfect"). I was told they wanted me to join so I could go to LA for a modeling job that was coming up.

The idea of comp. cards via Internet is great. I was told I would easily make back the $595 start up and $19.95 a month to keep my site going. I was very "marketable". She made it sound like I was going to be a superstar in no time. It's a bunch of BS.

In the 4 months I have been on their site, the only "offers" I have gotten have been to pass out flyers or do some "mystery shopper" thing for fish food! I get "casting notices" from them a few times a week, but they are all stupid little things that I don't have time for, nor do I see why they would need someone from a modeling website to do these jobs.

I feel so stupid. I thought it was a great idea to do comp cards thru the internet, because they are expensive. I want my money back, but thing I am just going to have to suck it up. If anyone has any suggestions on how I could possibly get my $595 back, that would be great. But FYI...Options/TC Talent isn't worth the time or money. Go to an actual agent to get your moneys worth and the TRUTH on if you would make it or not, not this crap.

Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2002 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Options-Talent-aka-TC-Talent/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Options-Talent-aka-TC-Talent-Is-a-waste-of-money-I-fell-for-it-Now-what-can-I-do-Rip-off-37693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Options Talent, aka TC Talent