Complaint Review: Options Talent

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Options Talent
optionstalent.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Options Talent Another Options Talent Victim Nationwide

I was approached by a scout for options talent back in 2002-2003. I went to a meeting and then signed up the the compnay once they took my measeurements and additional information. I was advised that this company worked with other major Modeling Agencies (i.e Ford, Elite etc.). Since I always wanted to model, my retired grandmother paid for my membership. Then a few months later, I was called by Options Talent who said I was picked to go to a Club Med Cancun, Mexico trip for a Talent Search where well know judges and Modeling Agencies would be - at that point I went through an interview process over the phone and was then picked to go to Cancun. However, I had to pay for the entire trip. Nothing ever came of that trip and upon my retunr to NY I decided that I no longer wanted to be an active member of the "TALENT AGENCY."

I started to research the compnay back then and I saw there were complaints about the company. I feel heartbroken because as earlier mentioned my retired grandmother is the one that paid for everything. I just want her to get her money back.

Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2008 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Options-Talent/nationwide/Options-Talent-Another-Options-Talent-Victim-Nationwide-334015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Options Talent