Complaint Review: Options Talent

• Updated: Thu, May 20, 2004

• Reported By:escondido California
Options Talent
www.tctalent.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Options Talent - tctalent - webstylenetwork - wilhemenia Scouting Network - fashion Rock ripoff of $595 and $20 a month for 2 years. All contact to company was erased or disconnected. Never received any work! Nationwide

I was pulled into the dream life of being a model. I paid $595 and $20 a month while waiting to get discovered. I tried all means to contact the company, via email, mail, and via phone. All connection to this company was cut off! The number that is advertised on the net, always rings busy, the numbers are not listed because of the company's request not to list it! I recently got the number to Fashion rock, which is now the new owners of tctalent, options talent, webstylenet, etc, and I was told that they could not refund my money because the other companies went bankrupt and that they do not charge to be a part of their company, only a monthly fee. The number is 866-582-4201. I just contacted them today.

I want my money back! Please help me out along with the other thousands of people who were pulled into this scam!
Thanks!

Toya
escondido, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Options-Talent/nationwide/Options-Talent-tctalent-webstylenetwork-wilhemenia-Scouting-Network-fashion-Rock-r-92315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Options Talent