Complaint Review: Options, TransContinental Talent

• Submitted: Tue, December 03, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 03, 2002

• Reported By:west chester Ohio
Options, TransContinental Talent
www.transcontinental talent Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Options TransContinental Talent rip-off my child even after she submitted a request in a timely fashion to get her money back I have hired an attorney Los Angeles California

On or about 9/16 my daughter went in to an Options/Trans Continental office in Los Angeles. This is her first time away from home (she's in college) so she went in search of legitmate representation. She was not informed of the $495 dollar fee and was devasted when $495 + dollars was debited from her account. She was told that $19.95 would be debited for processing.

In the literature she received they informed her she had 3 days in which to request a refund. I immediately helped her draft a letter to request her refund and it was received by the company in plenty of time. How do I know this! I spoke with someone from the company and recorded the call that they had received her letter and she would get her refund back in 30 days.

Now understand that was in September. Here it is Novemeber and I'm still having to deal with this. I also faxed a letter which I copied to my attorney. He has begun legal proceedings to retrieve the money that is being fraudulently held by this company.

Yolanda
West Chester, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2002 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Options-TransContinental-Talent/Los-Angeles-California/Options-TransContinental-Talent-rip-off-my-child-even-after-she-submitted-a-request-in-a-t-36967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Options, TransContinental Talent