Complaint Review: Options talent group AKA Trans Continental Talent

• Submitted: Fri, January 03, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 03, 2003

• Reported By:san antonio Texas
Options talent group AKA Trans Continental Talent
www.otalent.com San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Options talent group AKA Trans Continental Talent rip-off mistreated San Antonio Texas

Options Talent Group (AKA: Trans Continental Talent) scouted me for their company. They made false promises, demanded money before anything else, and never responded afterwards.

I cancelled the payment asap with the company and my creditor. Four months laters, Options finally dispute back to my dispute via mail thur my creditor. As a result they charged back my account. Not knowing at the time that Options had undergo a name change, I pursued finding a way to contact them. Finally, after thinking like a detective I was able to get touch with them.

Everyone I spoke to was very rude and unhelpful. Especially, when you mention the word "refund"! I even spoke to the manager there and he just babbled nosense for 30 minutes and then try to belittle me on the phone!

If I could find a way to put the compancy out of business, I would!!!! Options or Trans Continental Talent (whaterver your name is now) the fight is not yet over!!!

san antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2003 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Options-talent-group-AKA-Trans-Continental-Talent/San-Antonio-Texas/Options-talent-group-AKA-Trans-Continental-Talent-rip-off-mistreated-San-Antonio-Texas-40002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Options talent group AKA Trans Continental Talent