Complaint Review: OptionsU Forex Trader, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, July 21, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, October 29, 2011

• Reported By: impgypsy — Shawnee Kansas United States of America
OptionsU Forex Trader, LLC
925 South Federal Highway Boca Raton FL Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

OptionsU Forex Trader, LLC OPtions University Group, LLC sold a lifetime membership to forex trading indicators and 1 year of extra membership anc cancelled all mid way through Fort Lauderdale , Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Nothing to do with Options University

July 20, 2011

To Whom It May Concern:

Please add my name to the growing list of folks who paid in advance to

University Group, LLC 925 South Federal Highway | Boca Raton, FL 33432

OptionsU Forex Trader LLC 2881East Oakland Park Blvd, Suite 303, Fort

Lauderdale, Fl 33306

Brett Fogle

Joe Atkins

Joe Frontierra

*There may be other names involved that I am not aware of...

I received an email stating that as of June 1, 2010 all indicators (which were to have been for a lifetime) were shut off and that there would be no more classes.

I paid as follows:
$ 997.00 deposit   7/30/10 to join the

Platinum Group for a one year membership

09/08/10 balance for 1 year of classes and platinum group  which was to commence on October 1st, but which was extended to a start date of Nov 1st to be for 1 year.
I also paid for a Dallas meeting in which the amount paid was refunded, but the airlines charged me $150.00
to postpone my paid flight ticket to another date.

That is a total of $6,647.00

Also, I was living in China at the time this group started and moved to the states and rented an apartment so I could attend the class as the internet was not stable overseas.

Not only were the 'lifetime' indicators cut off, but so was the daily class, thus rendering my move useless. Without the balance of the year classes and with no indicators I am out of pocket a great deal of money.

I have heard that the indicators have been turned back on 6 weeks later, but without the classes they are no help.

My monthly rent for the year is $800.00 / month including high speed internet access.

the unused portion of the future class and platinum group is $2,707.08

airline fee 150.00

rent paid from Sept 1-June 1 7,200.00

flight from China to USA 1,700.00

Realistically I do not expect to see my rent or china flight money returned, but do at the very least expect to get $2,857.08 refunded to make me whole.

If you have any questions or require more detail, please advise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2011 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OptionsU-Forex-Trader-LLC/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/OptionsU-Forex-Trader-LLC-OPtions-University-Group-LLC-sold-a-lifetime-membership-to-fo-755985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OptionsU Forex Trader, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Nothing to do with Options University

AUTHOR: Brett Fogle - (United States of America)

This has nothing to do with Options University or Options University Group LLC

No money was ever received from 'Options University' for these products.

We believe we have satisfied the obligations for this program, and while we regret the irreconcilable differences that led to the company break up, they were unavoidable and necessary.

Any further commentary should be directed towards Mastery Products LLC and/or OU Forex Trader LLC

I have nothing further to do with either company, and Options University never has other than a marketing relationship, so it is unfair and unwarranted to file this complaint against Options University.